17 April 2012

VCG in Marie Claire...

Marie Claire, May 2012.

This is one of the last things I would have even dreamt of happening when I started this blog two years ago... a mention in Marie Claire Magazine! VCG has popped-up in the 'Reporter' section of MC, which highlights the "trends, people and places" on their radar for the month.

It's always fantastic to see cycling & fashion being recognised as something that is possible, so having Vélo-City-Girl sited as one of the "go-to Brit blogs for cycle style tips" is rather amazing for me. From comments on the blog, to messages on twitter from girls who are getting back on bicycles, it's touching to know that my little corner of the internet is inspiring women out there & is being enjoyed....

Massive love to you all... and keep on riding in style! x
SHARE:

8 comments

Chloe said...

I'm so proud of you Jools, this is SO exciting!
You know you totally inspired my Pashley purchase x

Marthaamay O_o said...

Yes indeed! I am also a new bike lady.. this morning was my second commute, in the London rain and wind.. however, I did wear a dress!
Hail all bike ladies!

Thank you also for having such a great blog showing cycling can be fun!

I Speak Bike said...

How exciting. I'll have to pick one up so I can have a propper read. Next stop front cover.
I'm secretly seething with jealousy. Well maybe not so secretly.
xxx

Katy Salter @ Pinch of Salt said...

This is brilliant news - well done and keep it up Lady V! x

Pashley Queen said...

Ooh, well done!!! You look amazing too! Go Pashley. X

The LLUSTRE Team said...

How exciting! We're fans of your blog! So much so that it's inspired us to get some beautiful bikes on LLUSTRE.com - check out the Wren Original, we think it's gorgeous: http://llustre.com/events/256.

Love from,

The LLUSTRE Team

Zoe said...

Great news - love your blog. I just got my Pashley Poppy last week. I'm still waiting for the rain to stop to get out on her again. Please feel free to have a look at my lovely "Daisy Blue".

TheBigMacBlog said...

Seriously this is super cool, it's so incredible where an idea and lots of hard work can take us! Congratulations, you totally deserve the mention. x

© V E L O C I T Y G I R L | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig