26 October 2012

Vélo for Vulpine...

The overwhelming desire to explode with joy had been SO HARD to suppress, but now it's official I can shout it from the rooftops... I'm going to be working for Vulpine

I've been appointed as Sales and Marketing Manager, and to say that I am excited about this would be a serious understatement. Working alongside founder Nick Hussey will be both an honour and a privilege (here comes the gushy bit); I have a hell of a lot of admiration for him. Nick has a huge passion for cycling and has put everything into creating Vulpine & pursued his dream, which is extremely inspirational. Just 7 months after the launch of the cycling apparel company, it's seriously hitting above and beyond all expectations for a start-up... and is going down an absolute storm in the cycle fashion world.

Vulpine have brought something rather special to the market, which was something I clocked the 1st time I got to see the clothing range up-close and personal. That good feeling I had about them wasn't wrong, as they continue to go from strength to strength.

On a very personal note, this opportunity means the world to me.

Call me overly emotional, but Cycling and Fashion are my biggest loves, and I never thought I would one day be able to say I have my dream job involving the two. A few of you out there will know that the past couple of years (both career-wise and on a personal level) have had their ups and some major downs for me... but this year has been an absolute UP powered by a lot of hard work (and very late nights in front of my Macbook) & whole lotta love from every single person who believes in me, enjoys my blog and puts up with my occasional rants on twitter. And I love you all for it.

Don't go thinking that this is the end of Vélo-City-Girl either... this blog is here to stay, and as always has a lot in store.

HUZZAH! x
SHARE:

6 comments

nick said...

So happy to offer an opportunity to someone with talent who rightly deserves it.

Tina said...

SO chuffed for your new opportunity, you've worked so hard for it and really deserve it.

(Told you it would all come good in the end!)

xx

Dichohecho said...

Congratulations! :)

Velouria said...

Congratulations, wonderful news!

Pashley Queen said...

Congratulations! You deserve it, you are Londons miss fashion cyclist! Well done. X

Jax+Puzzle said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more about your new position. And also see more pics of the Pash around London :-)

© V E L O C I T Y G I R L | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig