It's been a little while since I've put one of these together and my CycleStyle radar has been going off like mad with clothing and accessories being brought to my attention! With Spring attempting to make an appearance and me itching to get out and do some longer rides (especially on my new bike) here's a little selection of what's caught my eye...
1) Women's Cotton Rain Trousers - Vulpine: These trousers are a perfect fit for both on and off the saddle. Made from Epic Cotton, they're breathable, water resistant and designed to withstand tough rides... yet style has not been sacrificed in the design. Vulpine's Cotton Rain Trousers include subtle cycling specific features (such as the reflective inner leg seams) meaning that teaming them up with your everyday wardrobe isn't an issue.
2) Chrome SPD Truk Pro Shoe - Always Riding: If you've seen on my Facebook page and on Twitter, you'll know that I am now the proud owner of an Aprire Celeste road bike! A new world of clipped-in riding awaits and as a city cyclist, this style of these SPD's are calling out to me. I love the idea of having a clipped-in shoe that I can comfortably wear all day, so these could well be the ones.
3) Anna Cat Print Sweatshirt - Markus Lupfer: Sequins and embellishments teamed up with cute kittens? This sweatshirt was bound to get my attention! I've a long standing love for Markus' designs with a couple of his pieces in my wardrobe. With a chill still in the air in London, this Sweatshirt would keep you warm on a brisk ride.
4) Alcaria Bicycle Pannier - Ideal & Co : Available exclusively through Saddle and Spoke in the UK, this stunning pannier is made from laminated cotton canvas fabric, with a tan leather trim. Doubling up as a backpack with its extra shoulder straps, this is another cycling accessory which gets the VCG thumbs up for use on and off the bike with an urban and classic twist.
5) Ray-Ban Pink Wayfarer Sunglasses - ASOS: A little bit of pink goes a long way, and these are a great little injection of colour into Spring on your bike!
6) Olivia Burton Big Dial Watch: Yes, big watches are in at the moment, but if like me you like them simple and not overdone with bling, stones or big gold straps, these watches by Olivia Burton will be right up your street. A classic design with a simple leather strap makes this just wonderful, and a beautiful finishing touch to your CycleStyle wardrobe whatever the season.